1000 Words....The Worth of a Picture

We've all heard a picture is worth a thousand words. Sometimes you just need one word.

Sometimes two different people can look at a picture and each has a different word come to mind.

Sometimes, a word can cover more than one picture.

This is a mash up of words and pictures that are the essence of each other. Consider it a word/picture re-mix.















Saturday, May 7, 2011

MONDAY

So I've been a little out of touch with 1000 Words this week.  Not sure why, I mean, it's not like I didn't have the same 24 hours in each day, but this week just seemed a little crazy!  Anyway, this is my own personal study of what the names of each weekday mean to me.


Mondays are a lot like all of the bills that come in our mail.  Everyone hates 'em.

This past Monday, for me, was marked by things I couldn't finish, things gone wrong, not enough sleep, not enough money, not enough hot water for the epic shower I desperately wanted to take, and not enough common sense.  That's why I say the definition of Monday, in it's simplest form, is UGGGGGGGGGGG.  That's a U followed by 11 Gs, and for each moment of the day that you say, "UGGGGGGGGGGG," you add another G.  A really bad Monday might wind up looking like this:
"UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

Monday usually comes all too soon after Sunday, which is a day of awesome bliss, and just sort of ruins the mood.  Anyway, the only redeeming quality of Monday is that it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What does this word mean to you?