1000 Words....The Worth of a Picture

We've all heard a picture is worth a thousand words. Sometimes you just need one word.

Sometimes two different people can look at a picture and each has a different word come to mind.

Sometimes, a word can cover more than one picture.

This is a mash up of words and pictures that are the essence of each other. Consider it a word/picture re-mix.















Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SATURDAY

Saturdays, I realized, are my day of options.  I always have A MILLION things I could do/work on/attempt/ignore on Saturdays.  But alas, there are only 24 hours to fit these things into and some things just don't fit. 

{Am I the only person alive who believes Saturday needs at least a ten hour extension for practicality purposes?}

Anyway, if you look at this picture, there are five different slides in view that you could ride on.  

I would equate my normal Saturday as being at this park and someone telling me I'm only allowed to pick two slides, when all five of them appear decidedly fun, unique, and worth my time and effort.


I guess the secret to a successful Saturday is enjoying the slide you have time for, with the knowledge and hope that you can come back next Saturday to try the others.

Or, if you are like my son, you can whiz through each slide proving that time can't stop you, and if you do it right you just might have time for the swings too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What does this word mean to you?