1000 Words....The Worth of a Picture

We've all heard a picture is worth a thousand words. Sometimes you just need one word.

Sometimes two different people can look at a picture and each has a different word come to mind.

Sometimes, a word can cover more than one picture.

This is a mash up of words and pictures that are the essence of each other. Consider it a word/picture re-mix.















Friday, March 25, 2011

BOUNCE

"Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you, and treat you bad.  Let God deal with the things they do because hate in your heart will consume you too."
-Will Smith

Wouldn't it be nice if we could go through life and everything we did turned to gold and every person we spoke to just liked us?  What if we never had to argue with people or have someone criticize us?
How much stress do we carry from day to day because we're worried about what other people think or feel about our words and actions?
Doesn't it sometimes feel like you just got knocked off your chair when someone hurts you?
When you fall, don't crash.  Bounce.

Think like a ball.  Hit the ground hard and get right back into the air. 
There is no need to let some one's opinion or comment ruin your day.  Feel the anger/frustration/hurt, and then let it go.  I don't know about you but my idea of fun is not to sit around obsessing over a thought or idea I don't agree with anyway.  So this is me, bouncing.
I have things that bothered me five minutes ago, and now I'm smiling.  (With a little help from a McFlurry-Thanks Leslie.)
I will let these negative ideas and people deal with themselves, because it can't change me, it won't break me, and their opinion doesn't make me.  I'm still going to be me, whether they like me or not.
I'd rather stick true to what I love and my ideals than to make someone else happy and fit their mold.
I can breathe easier just by telling myself I'm letting it go, I am more than this moment.
I can finish my day without the stress and anxiety.
I just might even play ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What does this word mean to you?