1000 Words....The Worth of a Picture

We've all heard a picture is worth a thousand words. Sometimes you just need one word.

Sometimes two different people can look at a picture and each has a different word come to mind.

Sometimes, a word can cover more than one picture.

This is a mash up of words and pictures that are the essence of each other. Consider it a word/picture re-mix.















Friday, March 11, 2011

WHOLE


Just LOOK at this pizza.  Don't touch.  It's mine.  I got a speeding ticket on the way to pick it up.
It's stuffed crust.  It has wonderful almost burnt pieces of pepperoni.
It is whole.  All pieces are there.
And I could eat the whole thing. 
Probably not all at one time, but I could make it my breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a day.
I did not do this, however.  I shared my pizza with my husband and son.  Why?
Because when you have something so wonderful, you don't keep the whole thing to yourself.
You spread the wonderfulness to the rest of the world,
or your immediate family....whichever you may have time and resources for.
When I think of pizza, and how much I enjoy it,
and just the few slices that I get,
I think of my friends.
They are all so great, fun, smart, beautiful, all together fabulous people.
And I realize I only get my own little fraction of each of them. 
I mean they have lives, it's not like they can dedicate breakfast, lunch, and dinner to me.
I'd just like to tell them all how much I love them, and how amazing they are.
As a whole, unique, amazing person.
I also hope that they share their brilliance with others,
because keeping themselves shut off from people would be
equivalent to wasting an entire stuffed crust pepperoni pizza
after you got a speeding ticket on your way home after picking it up.
And that's just ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What does this word mean to you?